Saturday, July 5, 2014

Winnie & Walter Share the Love Tag


OK, let me explain.  I have a friend who sometimes mixes up saying and says the most hilarious things.  Normally, you would say 'drink like a fish' or 'swim with the fishes', she would say 'Drink with the Fishes'.  She's the greatest, I would drink with the fishes with her anytime!

This bottle tag is for  Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Tag Day.  I inked out a few of the distress ink blues onto my craft mat, spritzed with water then smooshed the tag into it  a few times.  The second picture shows the W&W touch with the open circles (from the one and only W&W set I have so far) for some bubbles.  I added glossy accents to a few of the small circles.  The fish are an old All Night Media stamp called Fish Lips. Alphabet PTI.


Thanks for Looking!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment