Friday, September 12, 2014

Noel







I'm really please with how this turned out!  I love the bright green with the red and white.

I die cut the big star using Wplus9 star dies.  Then I die cut  MFT's Medium Fancy Flourish in vellum.  I did a little surgery and cut off one of the curlycues then coated it with clear Wink of Stella.  The red stars were cut with Paper Smooches stars die.  Noel is from PTI's Think Big Favorites #8, embossed in white.


I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch #92

I'm also going to throw it in for CAS-ology Cue Card Three
It might be a stretch, but it has 3 big stars, 3 little stars and 3 curlycue's with no stars!


AND...I'm going to put it in to Words to Scrap By #9 To Everything there is a Season



Our Badge!!!







Thanks for Looking!
Karen

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors so bright and lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The vellum is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh My! That shimmery vellum is just gorgeous! I love the lime green with the pops of red, beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Karen.

    What a pretty card! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I too love the shimmery vellum swirls. :)

    So glad you played along with us at Words 2 Scrap By. Thanks for joining our September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I like that it is simplistic but has a dramatic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the flourish! So clever! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Fabulous festive take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete