Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wishing you Happiness



I actually made this card back in December and have been saving it for the perfect challenge.  I'm glad it works well for Week 134 cue card - Monochrome at CASology since it's my favorite Challenge Blog.  This is my second entry.

I really like how the 'bumpy bunting' stamp frames the sentiment (Clearly Besotted)!  Can you tell I just made up the name bumpy bunting? It's from PTI's Ombre Builders set.   All the sequins are the same as the one on the left, the other two are just reflecting something.


Thanks so much for Looking!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen!! Such a pretty card. I'm glad you saved it for this challenge. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous, Karen! So glad we had a right cue word for your card you made last year. *wink* Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete