Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Deeper than the Ocean


Wow, I've been away from my blog longer than I planned so I'm happy to be back with this card!

I used a PTI background builders stamp for the Maliblue waves and a new wave die from SSS to make my ocean.  The sentiment and sand dollar are from SSS Sail Away set stamped in distress inks. I covered the Sand Dollar with glass glitter inspired by some of Debby Hughes recent cards and popped it up with foam dots.

I'm linking my card up to CASology Week 159 Aquatic, City Crafter Challenge Week 274 and The Male Room challenge 16.
ETA - I'm just sneaking in to link up to Inkspirational Challenges.


                                                                                                



                                                                           



This glitter is great, I can see using it a lot for Christmas cards.


Thanks so Much for Looking!
Karen

10 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the extra texture you added. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beauiful!! Love the design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice CAS card. I love the simplicity and the color/paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you shared the close-up of your glittery sand dollar! Pictures just can't do it justice... Beautiful card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to enlarge the card photo to see the glitter, but couldn't see it. I was so glad you posted a close up at the end! Wow that glitter really does look amazing, as does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful sentiment and I love the waves you created! Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational. I hope to see you playing along in our new challenge "Melt".

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Karen! Love how you used the PTI background builders for the waves. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simplw but definitely stunning design. Love the shape of the waves too! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly CAS! I really like the way you made the waves and sea - great work. Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with The Male Room's Vacation/Beach challenge!

    ReplyDelete